Friday, January 23, 2009

Working on the Website

So, I have a free-standing website along with my etsy store. Up until recently, it has really been more if a "new age" type of store with a few jewelry pieces, and some other stuff. Not much. realy, I guess the site was more of a place holder than anything else.

But, now it is a real online store (Albeit an empty one). I got a great logo from Renee Thompson at Thompson Designs on etsy, and I incorporated it into my whole site. I think it looks really professional, and I can't wait to get a bunch of my creations up and onto the site.

You can check it out at:

http://www.coquiainjelfire.com

I am hoping that by March, it will be full of beautiful Jewelry. My goal is a minimum of 100 pieces I can be proud of on each site (Etsy, and Coqui). That is 200 beautiful pieces to choose from! Right now, I am at 89 and 2, though I have about 30 pictures waiting to be taken. So, lots of work to do!! Yay!

No comments: