Saturday, January 31, 2009

Absolute Wonderfulness! Etsy Seller: Maylee's Garden

I absolutely must gush about an etsy seller I just received a bunch of bath and body products from. First, let me preface this gush with the stateent that I have ALWAYS gotten excellent customer serveice and excellent products from sellers on Etsy. I will even list some more of my favorites after this post, since I LOVE Etsy so much. But this woman is just awesomeness, so I have to gush.

Libby at Maylee's Garden


I ordered some bath salts from Libby. I asked her for a custom, since she doesn't list them, but they are awesome if you can convince her to make you some. I felt sooo smooth and refreshed taking a bath with her lavendar salts. Yummy.

I also go some pink sugar bath salts and soap. Well, i finally broke into them this evening. I was feeling cruddy as I fight a sinus infection, so I poured my bath salts in and grabbed my new soap, and climbed on it. And all I can say is WOW! The whole bathroom smelled like cotton candy (which I LOVE) from a little teaspoon of salts, and the soap smelled soo wonderful. It left my skin smooth and fresh, and no residue-y feeling!

Also, in the bottom of my box, Libby threw in a few surprises. I got a small sample of another awesome smelling soap, and a few washes worth of her own handmade laundry detergent. All I can say is wow.

Please, check her site out!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5841305 (in case you missed it the first time)


No comments: