Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Creations!

Ok, I still have to work on my picture taking!! This is rough. I tried a hand-made light box, but to my dismay, it stinks. I need to read the manual for my camera. Jewelry is fun. Taking pictures is hard and frustrating.

I am in the process of downloading a photo editor, but here are some rough pictures of my recent creations, soon to be available in my etsy store!
This is a beautiful bracelet made from some resin foiled beads and soem gold plate beads and spacers.
This ring is interesting. It's the first one like this I ever made. I think it came out cool. a huge howlite stone wrapped in copper wire. This brings a whole new definition to "big ring"!

This is a fun yet simple little Quartz nugget pendant. I wish I could figure out how to fix this stuff. Gah. Pictures!!

If I could crop this picture, you's be able to see this gorgeous blue lace agate ring better. This was actually a HUGE mistake that I salvaged, adn I think came out really well.

I have about 5 other items, but they don't even have a single salvageable photo! gah! It's so cold outside, but I think I will brave the cold tomorrow and take a billion more pictures. But here's an idea of what I have been working on.

No comments: