Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Organization

Organization is not my forte. I have the stereotypical "creative person" home and workspace. I am lucky I have gotten it to presentable. However, with all of the longer hours I have been putting into my work, I have really been finding the "bin" method of organizing my beads, findings, and wire to be, well, extremely inefficient. I hate having to dig through bins to find a string of beads. It's great when I want to be "inspired". I pull out 5 random strings of beads, and jsut go form there. Bue, when I have a specific idea, finding that one string I am looking for takes forever! So now, i have spent two days organizing, and there is still so much to do! Gah!

I did pull out a bunch of strings that inspired me, though, so maybe tomorrow after my appointments, I will take some pictures of the things I did in-between the organizing. New wire wrapping designs and some hearts for the holidays. wahoo!!

No comments: