Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Stuff!!


Purple Copper Swirls Earrings and Pendant Set!
How pretty is this little set? The pictures really don't do it justice. I made myself a pair of these earrings using some green leaves similar to these purple ones. Soooo pretty. The pendant is too little for me to wear (darn my huge shoulders), but would be perfect for a delicate person!


New Onyx and Copper Cuff bracelet!
Isn't this gorgeous!! I am so excited about it! The only reason this is for sale is it's just a little bit too small for my enormous wrists!


Blue Water Dragon Keychain

This Keychain is great! I love this dragon charm! On a nice heavy-duty keychain. Nothing flimsy about this piece! So great, and just in time for Valentine's day!

More as soon as I edit the pics!! Yay!

No comments: