Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Taking pictures....

Taking pictures so they showcase my work has got to be the part I dislike the most about selling online. I could spend all day every day creating new and interesting pieces of jewelry. But takin ggood pictures of them? Gah!!

My son was home sick from school today, and every time I tried tot ake a picture, he chose that time to run into the room and "need" something. Even when I thought he was sleeping or watching a movie. I never got the FIRST thing I was photographing pictured.

Thank goodness his cough is finished. Now I shoudl be able to get some pictures of the new stuff I finished and get it listed.

Here's some coming attractions:

Onyx and Copper bead wrapped Cuff bracelet (A new favorite)
New design leaf and heart copper long hook earrings
All new design: bead-on-a-wire pendants
and so much more!!

I'll do my best to get lots of pictures up tomorrow after I get home from the post office!!

No comments: