Monday, January 5, 2009

New Look!

I am completetly revamping the look of my etsy site. I took a bunch of pictures today in natural indirect lighting, and spent HOURS editing the photos, cropping, and moving. I listed a few of the items today after I changed all of my sections and I am about to change my announcement.

So, now I have 6 Sections:

ArtfullyArranged Accessories: This is the accessories I made by basically assembling commercial beads and charms together with findings to "create" something.

ArtfullyArranged Jewelry: same premise as above, but jewelry. This is where my charm earrigns now can be found, along with my charm and single bead items.

Bead on a Wire: This is mostly single focal gemstones with simple wire wrapping and a sophisticated look.

BeautifullyBeadedNStrung: This is all the beaded jewelry I make. Mostly necklaces strung on accuflex.

WireWrapped Jewelry: this is my fancier wire wrapped jewelry. My trees, wrapped rings, gemstone pendants, etc.

I am excited to keep updating the look and to see where it goes from here!

No comments: