Thursday, January 8, 2009

New awesome items!

Oh man! I am loving this new camera! I have been so inspired to work and list! No more concerns that, no matter how gorgeous something is, it will look like poop. Wahoo! Gee....can you tell I'm excited?
So, what have I done recently? WELL!
I have some really adorable new rings! Check out the new wrapped bead ring:


Is that not the most adorable thing ever?? I made a whole bunch of rings out of different polymer clay flower beads! They're sooooo cute! I feel like I have a garden on my finger when I am wearing them. So much fin, and they are SO light!

I also made another one of my trees! This time, I tried out gemstone chips instead of my regular round beads. Tell me what you think:


I love how the tree looks like it's bending over from the weight of the leaves! I am depating whether or not to hang a charm from the side spiral. maybe a sun or a moon.....or an apple. I'm going back and forth with myself.

I also have some new fun earrings, a new bookmark I had to convince myself to sell, a few pendants, some new gemstone rings, and so much more!! Go check it out!

No comments: