Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oooh! Givin' the Etsy Love!

I have a confession to make: I am addicted to fuzzy things. snuggly sweaters, fingerless gloves, hats, blankets, and slippers are one of my weaknesses. I just love feeling all cozy.

So, when I found this awesome etsy seller who makes her fleece baby booties in ADULT SIZES, I just had to have a pair.

Who is this awesome seller, you ask?

Well, the shop name is Piddies and her slippers are awesome.

I got the Black Cat Slippers:

Aren't they adorable!?!

The sizing is perfect, they are all warm and snuggly and fuzzy, and my husband is very jealous, so multiple happy faces from me! I want another pair, but I just can't justify gettng any more. :(

If you also love fuzzy slippers, then I recommend that you pick yourself up a pair of Piddies! She'll make them in your size!

2 comments:

Indigo said...

Those are so cute!

AngelTree Gems said...

I know! They're really comfy, too!