Sunday, March 22, 2009

Final steps!

Ok, I have been working like a madwoman trying to get things made so I can have a nice full looking display in the picture I need to submit for the shows I am applying to for this summer. I finally got enough to take some pictures, and I am sharing them here for all to see:




Not bad, eh?

It only took 3 hours for the husband and I to figure out where we had stashed the tent 2 years ago, get all 6 boxes out and unpacked, figure out how to put the tent up, start carting jewelry and display materials outside and set up, make a sale to a guy who drove by and wanted soemthign for his wife (yay!), rearrange things about 8 times, give up for now on the things I had hanging on the wall after they fell down three times in the wind, and finally decide things were "good enough" and take some pictures.

Then everything came down. Only took an hour to get everything put away. I figure next time we set up, it will be about 2 hours, now that I know where everything goes.

I wish I could figure out how to photoshop in my wall pieces, but I just ordered new ones that will (hopefully) stay up better.

Now, I can focus on getting pictures taken of all of my new items, and listing them! Woohoo!!

No comments: