Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Etsy Lovin'! Unicorn's Pride!

Friday was my birthday, so I decided to break into our funds and buy myself a few gifts. As they have been arriving, I have been doing the happy dance. One seller whose package arrived the other day really outdid herself though, to the point that I feel compelled to give her a shout out. So HUGE shout out to:
Lana from UNICORN'S PRIDE
(Note the picture I am using for her shop has FROGS in it. I love frogs!)

My order was for one of Lana's dry room and body Sprays in "Love at First Sight" and a custom order of soap sacks and scrubbies in colors to match my bathrooms.
Well, they all came quickly enough to be here for my birthday, even though it was a custom order (!!!), and Lana threw in some extras! I was agog at her generosity!
Everything she makes is professional looking and lovely. My husband immediately stole the soap she had thrown in and popped it into "his" soap sack. I have a feeling I will be buying him more soap from her in the future.
To top everything off, Lana is a super nice lady. I can't say anything negative about her at all, other than the fact that she just hooked my husband on her soap. ;)
So, please add Unicorn's Pride to my list of "etsy sellers I highly recommend" and also to the list of "etsy sellers I will return to purchase from".

1 comment:

Lana said...

Ahhh.. you are so welcome. I meant to post a long time ago, but things got away from me horribly.. thanks for the props and I am so glad that you liked everything. Big hugs