Saturday, November 7, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Ok, I have a lot of very nice jewelry and keychains that I moved with me from New York. I had made a whole bunch of stuff for a craft show that I did...well....VERY POORLY at.  A lot of the stuff is not necessarily the kind of stuff that I think I will carry with my new AngelTree Gems line, though it is still very nice and high quality.  However, with the holidays coming up, and with my just not having a whole lot of time to create since we moved, I am debating whether or not to take a day, take a world of pictures, and list the items at a reduced price.  Even though they don't really work with the rest of my plans, and even though they are not necessarily "holiday" items.

The other possibility is to spend that day where I would be photographing and make some new tree ornaments.  This would be significantly less merchandise, but would they sell? That I have so idea.

I know, I know, the jewelry is already made. Mark it down and list it.  You're right. I will.  I think my next free day is next Friday.  Right in time.

Thanks for the advice! ;)

No comments: