Sunday, November 22, 2009

HUGE listing influx and sale



I am fighting the sinus infection from heck right now, and am pretty much home and bed bound, but whenever I feel up for it I am taking pictures, editing them, and listing all of the jewelry I made and have in my house. There are a lot of items never seen online before, because they are from my craft shows last summer and never got listed due to the move.

I will try to list at least a few items every day, with the goal of having plenty for customers to choose from come the holiday shopping season.


I am also offering some specials for my loyal blog readers: 

Mention this blog in your checkout comments, and I will give you 10% off and free shipping (in the USA and Canada, or 50% off shipping outside of the US and Canada) on your entire purchase, except on BLACK FRIDAY.

On Black Friday, I will give you 25% off and the same shipping deal.

No comments: