Friday, October 30, 2009

LEGAL!

I got my permit to collect sales tax in Texas on Monday this week.  So, I am legally in business. I have some listings on my etsy site, and as soon as I get a minute to myself, I will start creating and photographing again.

However, I have been inundated by phone calls from comanies offering me services.  I believe I already mentioned my issues with the credit card company I am dealign with, leadign to my not cancelling that account? Well, I have gotten over 15 more offers for credit card acceptance services. 

Just today, I have gotten calls about business accounting services, website development, and credit card machines, adn it is not even 11am.  I get 3-4 calls a DAY.

Now, I'm kind of excited I am getting thiss kind of attention, but where was this attention in New York when I had the time and wanted the business to be a full time venture? Right now, I am barely keeping up with my regular life and doctor's appointments!

*sigh*

In 3 months when I am ready to be really up and running, I am not going to hear from anyone again and I will be in trouble.  Figures.....

No comments: