Monday, February 16, 2009

New Design!

So, I have decided that I am going to put more focus on my nature inspired designs, since they are really the things I love to do. I already love making up my trees, obviously, and will have some more up soon, as the ones I made recently seem to be going to family members....

I also came up with a new take on an old classic. Much sturdier than the ones I used to buy, wear once, and get destroyed in my jewelry box:


Branches!!





Aren't they gorgeous? I feel like I am wearing an eternal tree when I wear these pendants. Ihave all different sizes and colors. Some all one color, some with multiple colors. I am goign to figure out some flowers and other things to add, too, though I think the butterfly will be a signature thing.

Coming soon to my etsy site!!

No comments: