Saturday, February 14, 2009

Keychains!!

Well, since I had to cancel the cruise due to living in the house of influenza, I spent a few hours today setting up my displays and filling them up. the first display to be filled was the keychain one. Check it out:



I made enough keychains for two of these suckers. I will probably end up photographing and listing them slowly over the next few weeks. Personally, I think this display came out looking pretty sweet. Even though I didn't get into the local craft show, I have another one I am waiting on the acceptance for.

Also, since I was working on a display, this is my first attempt at a jewelry card for my smaller sets:



I know the pictures are lousy and unedited, but I think it came out pretty cool for the first attempt. I have some ideas for making it better, and should be set for my first show.

Now, I just need to look into home parties. My aunt offered a few months ago to invite a bunch of her friends for one, and I think I might take her up on it when the weather gets nicer.....and the flu leaves my house.

Until I post again. ;)

No comments: