Monday, November 17, 2008

Keychains and trees!



I spent all day yesterday making stuff for my etsy site! Well, that and watching football.....




I woke up with this pressing idea on how to make an evergreen tree. I think it came out pretty cool:


I'm thinking next time I make an evergreen, I might make it with oval beads and maybe I'll even "decorate it" with some handmade ornaments.




I also went keychain crazy. I made a lot of this kind of keychain for gifts over the past year, and people really love them and get compliments on them. I love them, and they're relatively quick to make!




I also did a few more of my regular wire wrapped trees and some more pendants. I am getting relatively quick without sacrificing quality. YAY PRACTICE!!
Now, I just need to figure out how to advertise! lol.






















No comments: